1. Who are we?
2. What are the conditions of use?
3. What information do we collect and for how long?
4. Can third parties have access to the data provided?
5. Do we have security measures for the protection of your data?
6. What are your rights as a user?
7. End user terms and conditions applicable to third party software
1. WHO ARE WE?
2. WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS OF USE?
3. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND FOR HOW LONG?
This application collects exclusively the information of the user’s device that is necessary to show you personalized ads to your browsing preferences. For this we use the well-known web analytics tool “Google Analytics” which provides statistical reports on the behavior of our users. According to article 8.6 of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, personal data will be canceled when they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which they were collected or registered. However, they may be kept for as long as any liability arising from a legal relationship or obligation or from the execution of a contract or from the application of pre-contractual measures requested by the interested party that may be required. Once the period referred to in the previous paragraphs has expired, the data may only be kept prior to dissociation, without prejudice to the blocking obligation provided for in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, and in the aforementioned regulation.
4. CAN THIRD PARTIES HAVE ACCESS TO THE DATA PROVIDED?
According to article 10 of LOPD 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, the company sponsoring the present application is obliged to ensure the secrecy of the same and the consent of the interested party for its assignment will be mandatory, except in the cases contemplated in article 11.2 thereof. In any case, the contracting by the users of the services provided in this mobile application will imply the consent for the use, processing and transfer of data to those entities that participate in the provision of the service for the purposes previously specified.
5. DO WE HAVE SECURITY MEASURES FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA?
We take the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data provided by our users in accordance with the LOPD 15/1999 and the RD 1720/2007 as well as the European legislation in this area, especially Directive 2002/58 EC, Opinion 02 / 2013 and the Article 17 of Directive 95/46 / EC. We also respect the principles of the safe harbor framework between the EU and the US.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS A USER?
The user may revoke the consent given and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition about the data provided as regulated in Chapter I of Title III of Royal Decree 1720/2007, addressing to that effect to Mulgoi SLU, through email to the following address: email@example.com, identifying properly and indicating in a visible way the concrete right that you want to exercise.
7. END USER TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITHIN AUTHORISED APPLICATIONS
1. The application licensed under these terms and conditions contains software licensed by third parties which is proprietary to them, valuable and protected by international intellectual property rights. (“Third Party Software”). The user of the application containing such Third Party Software (“You”) may use the Third Party Software only for your own internal purposes during the period for which you licensed the Third Party Software.
2. All intellectual property rights in the Third Party Software and in any improvements to or modifications of any of the foregoing shall be and remain wholly, solely and exclusively the property of the third party licensor (“Third Party Licensor”) thereof. You shall not acquire any right title or interest in, to or under any Intellectual Property Rights in the Third Party Software. You shall acquire no other rights in relation to the Third Party Software. You may use the Third Party Software licensed to You only for Your own internal purposes during the period for which You obtained a licence to use the Third Party Software. You agree that You shall not disclose or communicate it to any other person. The licence granted to You is limited and personal and may not be sublicensed or transferred to any third party. All rights not expressly granted are hereby reserved. All Third Party Software shall be kept strictly confidential by You except to the extent expressly permitted by these terms.
3. You shall not publish or distribute any Third Party Software, except with the prior written consent of the Third Party Licensor.
4. The Third Party Software are provided “as is”. It is Your responsibility to ensure they meet Your requirements. All implied warranties are hereby disclaimed and You confirm that you do not rely on any representations, warranties or covenants except the warranties made expressly hereunder.
5. The Third Party Licensors shall not be liable in connection with the Third Party Software for any indirect or consequential losses, punitive or exemplary damages, any loss of actual or potential profits or savings, economic loss or loss of business goodwill, or for the loss or corruption of data. They do not hold themselves out as having and shall not have any liability to you arising out of or in connection with your use of the Third Party Software.
6. The foregoing shall not limit or restrict a party’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its own negligence or its liability for its own fraud including fraudulent misrepresentation.
7. The Third Party Software is provided “as is”. It is your responsibility to ensure it meets your requirements. You confirm that you do not rely on any representations, warranties or covenants except the warranties made expressly hereunder. This clause is a limited warranty. The Third Party Licensor does not make any other warranties, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, and hereby expressly disclaims all other warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement with respect to the Third Party Software.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with them.